Journal of what I found out using my magnifying glass.
Journal of what I found our by looking out my window
Journal of what I found out by eavesdropping.
Are things really so much more complicated that we need all this verbiage?
Journals repeat themselves, have implication that only the author and God knows for sure.
These are other references that I just made up. They are important references, but like all important citations, you can’t find them and don’t have access to anyway, unless you pay $495 for a 4 issue subscription for each of these journals. But then of course you still have to get all those back issues, which are only $59.95 apiece.
Mezmer, A. and R. Descartes The pineal gland pipe, expanding consciousness through intracranical 56kb tranducers
If the walls could speak, why aren’t we empathetic with trees?If a tree fell for you in the forest, would you hear it? Not to worry though, cause its bark is worse than its bite.
If people were zombies. Rotting people or just plain rotten people, unworthy of empathy or we are incapable of being empathetic.
Coming into the worlds, we are poised to wreck worlds. Blind and deaf to troubles we bring, if only the walls could speak, and we could hear.
Galileo’s Free Offer
- time machine versus radio carbon dating.--- telescope vs. mathematics
- quote some scientific fact and then plug it in to the hydraulic syntax of wants and needs.
- Tell a story about Mr. X and his creative adventures
- Invent some new marvelous and revolutionary concept, like a new label for a can of beans.
- Buy a mail order degree, found a sham institute, good for those lecture, course and franchise fees.
- The cure all truism --- take a deep breath and : relax, be creative, be happy, be orgasmic, be rich, be duped.
7. be incomplete a picture of the universe as seen from my cardboard tube!!
8. appeal to the dumb metaphorical way people have always explained and failed to predict the world.
Bad psychology, detached rational faculty that you can change, like the proverbial TV dial
If motivational speeches truly worked, we wouldn’t have to be continually going back to the well.
Self help is good, we need a little delusion now and then as we go down with the ship – hope springs eternal, even though it’s a long shot. – and we are not entirely rational, so why not use it to our benefit e.g. lottery
It’s the expectation that its permanent, that it will effect real change. And that it substitutes for understanding the world as it really is.
Self help books in the bookstore, 350 books saying the same thing, and without references – but authors are world renowned, experts in their fields, book makes major discovery that great philosophers sort of missed.
Like positive psychology ---
1. Master of the obvious
-think positive thoughts
-remove self from situations
2. Make a list, check it twice, cause you want to know when you’re naughty and nice.
- Take poetic license to get you therapeutic license -it ain’t relaxation, its an undreamed of state of consciousness.
- Go off on tangents, takes your attention away from the banal and useless comment you just made. – quote study of bob and mary
- Take an isolated fact and then interview 50,000 people to prove it.—50000 muddled opinions can’t be wrong.
- Spice up book with quotations from ‘Bartlett’s Familiar Quotations’
Haste makes waste Wolfgang Aesop
He who hesitates is lost. Friedrich Pietzche
Bad psychology: take a deep breath, think of flowers, make a list, have a positive thought and : be relax, become creative, be happy, be orgasmic, be rich , be duped.
Its not that memetics is wrong, but that the metaphor is somehow privileged, I can understand bodies in terms of cells or the emergent properties of cells
Yup, the world is recreated as New Orleans. Since it would take a quantum computer to figure out the circumstances where a world-class physicist would even be in New Orleans.
So there it is the Nawlins Anthropic Principle, and to paraphrase Shakespeare, we round our little lives not with a sleep, but with a NAP.
Bulemia –Vestio’s mother
Vestio—a bratty kid
Pistachio – a tasty nut
Barny – a purple dragon
Vega-6 -- a killer asteroid from outer space.
Act 1Bulemia is current measuring Vestio’s bedroom to see if her Barny doll can fit. Unawares to her, a killer asteroid is approaching the earth that will end all life as we know it, and also this silly opera.
English Translation Something that sounds like RussianBulemia Aqua velva beelka bolshoi pravda
Vestio: La, La, La. La, La, La.
(Vestio eats nut)
Pistachio: crunch Crunchka
Vestio Barfka keelova